Thursday, 18 March 2010

Comin onto a new year, I definitely would like to look back into 2007 !! Dis has been hmm fairly an average year for me. So, wat made it average?? Lets see ;)

Disclaimer: Its purely personal, if at any point of time if u think "wtf" is dis?? then dun u bother to read !!

Jan-The year starting marked a tremendous start vth Orkut peeping in !! Really a grt time I had vth my "Newly found" orkut frnds !! One of the best times I eva had was during this time. The world looked soo different. Wondered if there cud be things like this happening as well !! Hmm.. Was really Fantastic. I shud Admit this. To name a very few best frnds that I made thru this, whose relation I wud like to keep throughout my life are.

Babu (Gud Boy), Sai (Chweet), Sarma(spent whee hrs talkin to him), Satya Krishna (Innocent), Nishanth (Practical), Akhila (No words), Nagesh (Adorable, Very True), Win-I (Muahh, BESTEST), Prasad (My Beloved), Rinku (Simple), Prabhu Maga (The Best), Pradeep (Naughty), Mahesh (Touchy), Murali (Totally a diff charac), Harsha (Kaastha kovvu ekkuve, but todally Luvable !), Srinath (Hard wrkin, Epitome for goodness !!)
These ppl are really special ppl in my life and do hold a very very special place :) .

Feb- Completed the acads successfully. And started vth the project. This Project had really got a very very difficult technique involved :O . Vth my fingers crossed I took it up. Was blessed to have very very good supervisors. Was going on well !!

March- Met up vth an old frnd of mine. A very gud frnd and guide. Who made a lot of difference in a my life. Who has a great impact on my life. I thank God totally for it !!
Gave the very firsttttt Presentation of my life !! Hahaha.. True.. The first one!! Prepared for it to my lvl best. But to my dismay, I was seldom asked any Q's at all. Was todally disappointed. But it was fine !!!

April- My B'Day was really special this year. Had 100s of wishes. Totally unforgettable, though had a bad and tiring day @ lab. Was luvly.. The Best bday I can remember forever. I got a very special call, from a very very special person. hehehe.. :D

May - The worst month I eva had.. Got caught for orkut by my parents. Had to delete my beloved orkut account !! :(( . My dad stopped talkin to me. Got really goooood dose :(( . Then after 2 weeks or so, they started talkin. They were really worried abt me, so obviously they did scold me. Parents are meant for that afterall !! :)

June, July, August- Had a good going vth the project. Got good and promising results. :) . Moved from university accomodation to private accomodation vth my frnds. Was a painful experience. Gotta know the true colors of the ppl around me. Caused strained relationships. Learnt a lesson frm this "Distance makes all the difference"... I'll neva forget this.

September- Had to wind up vth the project. Was really screwed up writing up the thesis. Did it to my lvl best and submitted. After the submission, I wasnt called for viva (Thank God !).. So joless again, ahd to make my living. Started applying for jobs (full time and part time). Did attend many interviews for Research jobs. Had no luck vth them obvioulsy (Not lucky u see !!). But I did make it to one. Had a phone interview for about 2 hrs.. Just imagine my fate!! Since I was done vth studies n stuff, cudnt wait to get back to Orkut.. heehhe.. Made a gud entry. Was welcomed by all my frnds, whome I missed talkin to on Orkut a big time :)

October- Got a part time job for the first time, for some data entry. The place was almost 2hrs travel from my place. I loooooved it the travel I made. Made a gud frnd there. Loadsss of indians around, looked more like an indian call center :P .. Kinda boring job. But made gud, decent bucks there. hehe... My Best frnd left frm france. Most horrible thing dat cud happen :((

November- Woo Hoooo.. The best month eva for me for 2 reasons. One was cuz, I found a very gud part time vth "GR8" benefits @ Marks n Spencers. Mannn, was an unforgettable experience. Lot of interaction vth the public. Saw different and all the possible varieties of ppl !! Some really sweet, some really dumb, some really clumsy, some sooo full of pride.. Hmm Well, its "The World" afterall.. Had a biiiig bunch of indians there as well.. Made frnds.. Made some very gud "OLD" frnds as well ;) . Really unforgettable experience.
Another reason being.. I made a trip to Amsterdam for an interview. I cant believe myself that I planned everyyyyyything by myself. Right from visa application, travel plan, everythingg... Was a SPLENDID experience. Though the interview sucked a big time, I was happy about atleast succeeding to atleast get shortlisted among 30 others. :) .. That consoled me n my parents a bit.

December- Hmm.. Xmas month.. Was busy minting money. hehehe.. Working full time, slogged my arse off !! But I did enjoy. Had to sort out FEW n MAIN issues vth certain ppl :, vch did cost me a loooooot of pain... The xmas eve was the highlight :)) Masth fun at wrk !! =)). Xmas day, as usual had been to church. Spoke to parents. After a loooooooong time, had a day off at home. Thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. :) .. New Year Eve.. Had been for a "massive" shopping. did good amount of shopping, alllllllllll my money down the drain.. hahaha.. But its fine.. Once in a time, we need to treat ourself.. dun we?? ;) (LAme excuse !! :P)

So there it goes.. 2007 !!!!

Wud todally accept it was an AVERAGE year !! Won ya? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment